I continued my lockdown art project with a series of portraits chosen sometimes at random, sometimes from news stories or suggested by friends, family, and social media followers.
Lockdown art portrait medley
So we have:
- A portrait of Charli D’Amelio (a Tik Tok sensation) in a playful pose
- Siouxsie Sioux – I am unsure why I decided to paint her in black and white, this seems to have turned her from Punk to Goth
- Mel B because Wannabe by the Spice Girls was deemed the catchiest tune ever
- David Hockney, who is creating his lockdown art by painting the arrival of Spring in France
- Kurt Cobain on the anniversary of his death
- Our prime minister Boris Johnson, who was hospitalised as a result of catching Covid-19
- The Queen, after her emotional speech to the nation
- My friend Jo who is a Nurse in ICU wearing her PPE equipment
- And finally portraits of stars of the latest Netflix sensation: the Tiger King, Joe Exotic and a tiger (here we have to assume tigers would have rather not be involved with Joe Exotic)
Please email me if you want to buy original artwork or prints from my lockdown art daily portraits series please contact me by email at email@example.com.